Do-it-yourself projects are in vogue these days. You can find advice online for everything from investing in crypto-currency to tearing down the living room wall. When considering the cost of,
Golf on Maui
Dated: January 5 2021
Top Golf Courses on Maui
Click here for tee times and booking: Maui Golf Courses
Maui is known and loved for its natural beauty, near perfect weather and its golf courses. On this tropical island, you'll find some of the best ranked golf courses in the world. With increadble scenery, unique signature holes and championship caliber course designs, Maui attracts all levels of golfers from around the world. Experience a variety of fantastic courses, from sweeping ocean views to majestic mountain side courses. A day on the couse is the best way to experience the exquisite views and warm breezes that Maui has to offer.
- The Blue Course a traditional resort course designed by Arthur Jack Snyder, and was the first course built in 1972. It spans a length of 6,765 yards, offering 18 holes.
- Emerald course designed by Robert Trent Jones Junior in 1994. The 18-hole course plays at a par-72. It has been considered one of the most women friendly courses located in North America by Women & Golf.
- The Gold Course designed by Robert Trent Jones Junior in 1994, with preserved historic lava rock walls. It spans a length of 7,000 yards, offering 18-hole The course was formerly the host of the Wendy’s Champions Skins Game, and is the challenging and unique Hawaiian golf experiences.
The Ka'anapali Kai golf course is a fun, scenic, accessible and relaxed course offering 18-holes. Originally designed by architect Arthur Jack Snyder in 1967 to be 6,388 plus yards course. Since then, it has undergone considerable renovations and re-designed by architect Robin Nelson in 2005.
- The Bay Course at Kapalua offers stunning ocean views with the Island of Molokai. Designed by architects Arnold Palmer and Francis Duane in 1975. This beautifully landscaped 18-hole course spans over 6,600 yards while playing at a par-72., It has hosted 20 plus major professional tournaments over the years, it will not disappoint.
- The Plantation Course at Kapalua Bay was Designed by Ben Crenshaw and Bill Coore, spans 7,411-yards and has been consistently ranked as the no.1 golf course in all of Hawaii. Nestled on the slopes of the West Maui Mountains near Kapalua Bay with stunning ocean and mountain views. It hosts the PGA TOUR’s Hyundai Tournament of Champions every January.
King Kamehameha is Maui’s only 18-hole private golf club, Located on the slopes of the West Maui Mountains 750 feet above sea level This exquisite course offers stunning ocean and mountain views in a serene setting.
The Dunes at Maui Lani was designed by architect Robin Nelson in 1999 is close to the Kahului airport and spans 6,423 yards. It offers an 18-hole links-style course and is spotted with dunes at every corner for those who appreciate a challenge.
The Kahili Golf Course is one of Maui’s hidden gems. Designed by Robin Nelson and Rodney Wright in 1991 and offers a 18 hole, par-72 course spanning 6,560 yards of green mountain side.
Click link to view Maui's Luxury home listings: Luxury Homes On Maui
Visit Jyoti S Young's website http://eXperiencingMaui.com Jyoti treats her clients as family and truly is an advocate for them. Her attentiveness, tenacity and passion in real estate stems from her ....
Latest Blog Posts
Mortgage forbearance provided a lifeline for millions of homeowners during the difficult months of the pandemic.But with the six-month end date for many forbearance plans rapidly approaching,